832 E Main St #3, Medford, OR 97504
Himalayan Hot Stone Signature Massage
Enjoy this relaxing massage service that uses a blend of healing Himalayan salt stones and hot basalt stones
DURATION: 90 Minutes
Book An Appointment
Book an Appointment
We love our clients,
and they love us too!
- Best facial Ever!”"I’ve lived in the Rogue Valley my whole life and been to a handful of the spas around our community. None compare to Organic Elements! I can’t wait to go back!"Becky A.
- most amazing experiences”“It is extremely relaxing and so nice to be able to have access to a steam sauna, polar, plunge, infrared sauna, and a Himalayan salt room...”Eryne G.
- this is the one”“I loved my experience at organic elements! The staff was so professional and friendly, they truly make you feel like you are at home!”Maisy K.
- able to FINALLY relax”“I was thrilled to learn this spa offered co-ed days every Sunday and Wednesday making for a great date with your significant other or even as an individual looking to shape up on their health and wellness.”Noah C.
- best Spa in Medford”“This is the absolute best Spa in Medford. The products used are all Organic and soothing. I usually break out big time after a wax, but the wax they used was very gentle to my skin and I didn't break out at all.”Yvonne H.
- highly recommend this spa”“I love this place and have been coming here ever since I moved to the valley! It doesn’t matter who I have an appointment with they are always extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this spa for any of the their services.”Amanda H.
- truly wonderful experience”“Very knowledgeable about products and services when I called, and was helpful in booking what was best for me. Verneta was such a lovely esthetician. A truly wonderful experience.”Joshua K.
- Wonderful facials and massages”“My daughter and I came in for a pre wedding spa treat. We received wonderful facials and massages and then relaxed together in the Himalayan salt room, which is calming and tranquil. Thank you for everything!”Michelle O.