The Green Spa Network proudly recognized Organic Elements Day Spa as a Finalist for the Sustainable Skin Care Award at the 2016 Green Spa Network Congress Gala Banquet on September 26th at Devil’s Thumb Ranch (Tabernash, CO).
As selected by an independent judging committee, the outstanding efforts for sustainability in the area of Skin Care were honored through the Green Spa Network Sustainability Awards. In its 5th year, the program is designed to showcase people and companies that have invested in pursuing progress towards a sustainable future and achieved outstanding accomplishments through their leadership, innovation, and dedication.
Other 2016 honorees include:
- GSN Visionary Award: Robert Redford
- Culinary Excellence: Meadowood Napa Valley (St. Helena, CA)
- Green Building Award: The Allison Inn & Spa (Newburg, OR)
- Sustainable Skin Care Award: Shankara
- Sustainable Spa Award, Day Spa: Naturopathica Chelsea (New York City)
- Sustainable Spa Award, Multi-Location Spa: Natural Body Spa and Shop (Multiple Location in Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee)
- Sustainable Spa Award, Resort/Destination Spa: Spa at Mohonk Mountain House (New Paltz, NY)
- Sustainable Retailer Award: Pharmaca (Multiple Locations in California, Colorado, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington)
The judging committee represents an esteemed group of industry professionals including Mary Bemis, editorial director of Insider’s Guide to Spas; Debrianna Berlin, founder of Kiss The Sky & Yoga Incorporated; Rona Berg, editor-in-chief of Organic Spa and The Rona Report; Christi Cano, president and founder of Innovative Spa Productions; and Julie Keller Callaghan, editor-in-chief and publisher of American Spa.
ABOUT ORGANIC ELEMENTS SPA
Organic Elements Spa is a day spa with a variety of services. Let us re-connect your body and mind with treatments that detoxify, replenish and balance, then enhance body and spirit with your choice of relaxing and rejuvenating services.
ABOUT THE GREEN SPA NETWORK
GSN is a nonprofit trade association dedicated to promoting sustainability in and through the spa and wellness industry. Their mission is to promote the vital connections between personal wellbeing, economic sustainability and the health of our planet. Through networking, education, and best practices developed with its membership of the nation’s most innovative green spas, GSN is setting the standard for social and environmental sustainability in the industry. For more information, visit www.greenspanetwork.org.
Contact: Tamara Miller, 541-210-9673