832 E Main St #3
The weeks leading up to the holidays can leave us worn down and tired. Between the decorating, the cooking, the baking, and of course—the gift-giving, our bodies and souls need uplifting. This 8-step skin care routine will leave you feeling refreshed.
- Cleanse. Cleaning your face every morning is important to start your routine off right. Choose a gentle cleanser to lift away dirt and impurities.
- Tone. Toning balances your skin’s pH level, which reduces oiliness, decreases infections and results in a smooth, vibrant appearance.
- Exfoliate. Exfoliating removes dead skin cells, allowing healthy skin to shine through. Follow the instructions on your favorite product regarding the frequency of exfoliation.
- Mask. Applying a cream mask after exfoliating will nourish your skin.
- Treat. Use a serum designed for your specific skin type to address any problem areas and smooth the look of your skin.
- Apply Eye Cream. The area around your eyes is extremely sensitive. Eye creams are designed to be gentle and will help smooth wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Moisturize. A good moisturizer will protect all the care you’ve provided your face in your routine and provide your skin nourishment throughout the day.
- “Bump.” Add a little boost to your routine with a few drops of facial oil. The result will be beautifully hydrated, plumped, and smooth skin.
How do you decide what to use for each step?
Our experienced staff at Organic Elements Spa is ready to work with you and will recommend the products best for your specific skin. Simply give us a call or stop by our Spa.
Looking for a holiday gift but not sure what to get?
A gift certificate from Organic Elements Spa makes a perfect stocking stuffer. Your special someone can redeem the gift certificate for any of our products or use it to indulge themselves with a luxurious spa treatment. There’s no better way to help someone start off the New Year right! Gift certificates can easily be purchased on line at this link.