832 E Main St #3, Medford, OR 97504
Images are taken from head to toe, and can aid in the diagnosis and prognosis for many conditions and injuries.
- Back injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Unexplained Pain
- Dental infection
- TMJ, Artery inflammation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Disc disease
- Inflammatory pain
- Skin Cancer
- Digestive disorders
- Monitor therapy progress
Some of the fields that can benefit from thermography’s monitoring capabilities are rheumatology, neurology, physiotherapy, sports medicine, oncology, pediatrics and orthopedics, dentistry.
To schedule an appointment, use the scheduler or call (541) 613-9362
DURATION: 120 Minutes
Book An Appointment
Book an Appointment
Please note! If you do not see the scheduler, please try refreshing the page.
Select your therapist from the dropdown menu, or select all therapist for more openings.
Select a day that works for you. It will automatically choose 2 days to give you options incase the first date doesn’t work.
Click on a time that works for you and then follow the onscreen prompts to take you through the rest of the booking.
We love our clients,
and they love us too!
- Best facial Ever!”"I’ve lived in the Rogue Valley my whole life and been to a handful of the spas around our community. None compare to Organic Elements! I can’t wait to go back!"Becky A.
- most amazing experiences”“It is extremely relaxing and so nice to be able to have access to a steam sauna, polar, plunge, infrared sauna, and a Himalayan salt room...”Eryne G.
- this is the one”“I loved my experience at organic elements! The staff was so professional and friendly, they truly make you feel like you are at home!”Maisy K.
- able to FINALLY relax”“I was thrilled to learn this spa offered co-ed days every Sunday and Wednesday making for a great date with your significant other or even as an individual looking to shape up on their health and wellness.”Noah C.
- best Spa in Medford”“This is the absolute best Spa in Medford. The products used are all Organic and soothing. I usually break out big time after a wax, but the wax they used was very gentle to my skin and I didn't break out at all.”Yvonne H.
- highly recommend this spa”“I love this place and have been coming here ever since I moved to the valley! It doesn’t matter who I have an appointment with they are always extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this spa for any of the their services.”Amanda H.
- truly wonderful experience”“Very knowledgeable about products and services when I called, and was helpful in booking what was best for me. Verneta was such a lovely esthetician. A truly wonderful experience.”Joshua K.
- Wonderful facials and massages”“My daughter and I came in for a pre wedding spa treat. We received wonderful facials and massages and then relaxed together in the Himalayan salt room, which is calming and tranquil. Thank you for everything!”Michelle O.