832 E Main St #3, Medford, OR 97504
60 min Medical Reimburse Therapeutic Massage
Get Reimbursed for your Massage Therapy Service!
We now can offer Insurance Receipts for you to submit for reimbursement from your Insurance Company!
Many health insurance policies will cover the cost of massage therapy. health insurance plans vary in their cost of coverage of massage therapy and the conditions under which the massage therapy services are received. Certain health insurance plans require a doctor’s referral in order to cover the cost of massage therapy while other health plans allow a certain number of visits without a referral. Some health insurance plans cover massage therapy costs in full, while other health plans require a client co-payment.
It is best to check with your health insurance provider for the exact details of your insurance policy. Our providers are qualified to bill for 97124 (therapeutic procedure).
Massage Therapy is often prescribed by physicians, naturopathic physicians, and chiropractors as part of a treatment plan for these and other medical conditions:
- recovery from injuries
- sprains (ligaments) or strains (muscles/tendons)
- repetitive strain injuries
- athletic injuries
- sciatic pain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- thoracic outlet syndrome
- temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ)
- swelling or edema
- emotional stress
DURATION: 60 Minutes
Steps to Getting Reimbursed:
Please call your insurance company before you schedule your appointment with us and ask them if they “reimburse for massage therapy services”- if so let’s get you scheduled! Our therapists are qualified to bill for 97124 (therapeutic procedure)- please directly ask if this is covered. Verify the address your insurance company would like you to mail your reimbursement receipt to.
Schedule your appointment- 60 Minute Appointments are recommended if your insurance company does cover.
Sign release statement with Organic Elements Spa specific for reimbursement services.
Pay for your service- any payment method is received by us (card, cash or check) and we will provide you an emailed receipt that you send to your insurance company as proof of service for you to get reimbursed at the rate your company is contracted to provide to you. You will also receive a separate email for the payment method you used for your appointment.
Submit your receipt to your insurance company and wait for them to mail you a reimbursement check.
Call us today for more information!
Book An Appointment
Book an Appointment
We love our clients,
and they love us too!
- Best facial Ever!”"I’ve lived in the Rogue Valley my whole life and been to a handful of the spas around our community. None compare to Organic Elements! I can’t wait to go back!"Becky A.
- most amazing experiences”“It is extremely relaxing and so nice to be able to have access to a steam sauna, polar, plunge, infrared sauna, and a Himalayan salt room...”Eryne G.
- this is the one”“I loved my experience at organic elements! The staff was so professional and friendly, they truly make you feel like you are at home!”Maisy K.
- able to FINALLY relax”“I was thrilled to learn this spa offered co-ed days every Sunday and Wednesday making for a great date with your significant other or even as an individual looking to shape up on their health and wellness.”Noah C.
- best Spa in Medford”“This is the absolute best Spa in Medford. The products used are all Organic and soothing. I usually break out big time after a wax, but the wax they used was very gentle to my skin and I didn't break out at all.”Yvonne H.
- highly recommend this spa”“I love this place and have been coming here ever since I moved to the valley! It doesn’t matter who I have an appointment with they are always extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this spa for any of the their services.”Amanda H.
- truly wonderful experience”“Very knowledgeable about products and services when I called, and was helpful in booking what was best for me. Verneta was such a lovely esthetician. A truly wonderful experience.”Joshua K.
- Wonderful facials and massages”“My daughter and I came in for a pre wedding spa treat. We received wonderful facials and massages and then relaxed together in the Himalayan salt room, which is calming and tranquil. Thank you for everything!”Michelle O.