Our Salt is high in trace minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, sodium selenite and anise. We blend the perfect scrub to restore, remineralize and tone your skin. Leaving your body revitalized with a healthy glow.
Our Customizable body bar includes:
· Green algae body wrap blend: treats cellulite and restores balance. It has different kinds of green algae in it that has moisturizing, purifying and slimming properties.
· Sea Cal mud Powder: has white algae that is used for treatment of PMS, water retention, and symptoms of cellulite. It’s very uplifting, relaxing and detoxifying.
· Sedona Mud powder: Blended with mineralizing and moisturizing properties red algae and red clay. This is a low iodine alternative to the body wrap blend.
· Hydrating Laminaria Oil: 100% organic Seaweed treatment oil revitalizes and hydrates to soothe the skin and restore nutrients.
· Red Algae powder: proven ability to enhance skin’s barrier function, replenish the skin’s natural water reservoir, and increase its moisture-retention capabilities
· Peppermint leaf powder: known to have a soothing and calming effect on skin irritations, help alleviate headaches, and used in steam inhalations to clear the sinuses and nasal passages. Helps awaken and stimulate the mind and aids in concentration.
· Rose Hip Powder: An antioxidant that is rich in vitamin C and helps to moisturize and hydrate the skin. Helps firm and tone the skin.
· Mustard Powder: Aids in opening the pores of the skin and helping it sweat out impurities. Helps relieve stress, muscle and joint soreness, congestion, skin conditions, periodic tensions and sleepiness.
· Green Tea: is naturally rich in antioxidants, can actually decrease wrinkles and also makes you look younger, good anti-inflammatory agent, and can protect the skin from the sun.
· Rosemary Powder: Helps enhance mental clarity, concentration and memory.
· Ginger Root powder: Helps relax and calm when used topically and helps relieve sore joints.
· Powdered Dead Sea mud: deep cleans the skin, helping minimize appearance of wrinkles and revitalize complexion.
· Essential Oils: they do a lot more than just smell good, with treating problems including digestion issues and acne; increasing concentration; killing germs and much more.