Get Reimbursed for your Massage Therapy Service!
We now can offer Insurance Receipts for you to submit for reimbursement from your Insurance Company!
Many health insurance policies will cover the cost of massage therapy. health insurance plans vary in their cost of coverage of massage therapy and the conditions under which the massage therapy services are received. Certain health insurance plans require a doctor’s referral in order to cover the cost of massage therapy while other health plans allow a certain number of visits without a referral. Some health insurance plans cover massage therapy costs in full, while other health plans require a client co-payment.
It is best to check with your health insurance provider for the exact details of your insurance policy. Our providers are qualified to bill for 97124 (therapeutic procedure).
Massage Therapy is often prescribed by physicians, naturopathic physicians, and chiropractors as part of a treatment plan for these and other medical conditions:
- recovery from injuries
- sprains (ligaments) or strains (muscles/tendons)
- repetitive strain injuries
- athletic injuries
- sciatic pain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- thoracic outlet syndrome
- temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ)
- swelling or edema
- emotional stress
Steps to Getting Reimbursed:
- Please call your insurance company before you schedule your appointment with us and ask them if they “reimburse for massage therapy services”- if so let’s get you scheduled! Our therapists are qualified to bill for 97124 (therapeutic procedure)- please directly ask if this is covered. Verify the address your insurance company would like you to mail your reimbursement receipt to.
- Schedule your appointment- 60 Minute Appointments are recommended if your insurance company does cover.
- Sign release statement with Organic Elements Spa specific for reimbursement services.
- Pay for your service- any payment method is received by us (card, cash or check) and we will provide you an emailed receipt that you send to your insurance company as proof of service for you to get reimbursed at the rate your company is contracted to provide to you. You will also receive a separate email for the payment method you used for your appointment.
- Submit your receipt to your insurance company and wait for them to mail you a reimbursement check.
Call us today for more information!