832 E Main St #3
As more Americans are working and attending school from home, the amount of hours spent in front of a computer has grown exponentially. Limiting screen time is nearly impossible for most families. All of those endless hours working, learning, and staring at screens can create eyestrain.
Some of the most common eye-area issues caused by this heightened strain are dark circles, fine lines, and puffiness or eye bags. Now is the time to make sure you are giving your eyes the spa treatment they deserve as part of your daily regimen at home. Here are a few tips from our staff at Organic Elements Spa:
- A good moisturizer designed for the eye area is key. Returning good moisture to your skin regularly can help diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Select a quality moisturizer designed specifically for the eye area. While it may seem convenient to apply the same moisturizer around your eyes as you use for your face, this area is very sensitive and requires specific formulations for the eyes. Select products specifically intended for use around the eyes.
- Apply moisturizer around your eyes gently. One recommended method for applying eye moisturizer is to apply a small drop or two to your pinky finger and then dab it around the eyes. It’s also important to gently blot the moisturizer over the eyelid, too.
- Consider using an eye moisturizer that contains sunscreen. UVA rays from the sun can be harmful, and that includes the area around the eyes and the eyelids.
- Get enough relaxation and sleep. Being tired and stressed will make your eyes look and feel sleepy and sore. A proper amount of sound sleep each night will complement your daily moisturizing regimen and help you look and feel your best.
To begin building a healthy eye care regimen, start with our Eminence Organic Skin Care Cucumber Eye Gel. Place a small amount of this cooling gel in your palm and then tap it gently with a fingertip around the eye contour area for a soothing treatment that reduces the appearance of puffiness around the eyes. Enjoy Cucumber Eye Gel morning, night, or anytime during the day when your eyes need a little refresher.
Our Cucumber Eye Gel contains only high-quality natural ingredients, including cucumber, wild hops, shea butter, bearberry, and evening primrose oil. Remember, you’ll never find parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or propylene glycol in our Eminence Organic Skin Care products.