832 E Main St #3, Medford, OR 97504
The Best Way to Cleanse Your Face
Washing one’s face is a common morning routine; and for many, a nightly face washing is a calming part of getting ready for bed. We all know that it is a good practice to cleanse your face every morning and evening is very important to maintain a healthy glow. However, to best care for your face, here are a few more tips from our team at Organic Elements Spa:
- Use a quality facial cleanser. The skin on your face is very delicate and normal body soaps or bar soaps can cause irritation. Choose a gentle facial cleanser that is right for your skin type. If you use makeup, you may need to use a makeup remover in addition to a facial cleanser to avoid unnecessary scrubbing.
- Put down the towel. Don’t use the hand towel next to the sink that everyone in your household uses to wipe their hands. Always use a freshly laundered towel or allow your skin to air dry. Consider keeping a basket of clean washcloths on hand just for drying your face.
- Use lukewarm water. Avoid using hot or cold water on your face. Either extreme can irritate your skin, and hot water will cause your skin to dry out and in some cases, may cause dilation of blood vessels and breakage of delicate tissue.
- Exfoliate regularly. A weekly gentle exfoliation removes dead skin and rejuvenates blood circulation in your face to give you smoother and brighter skin.
- Be kind to your eyes. The skin around your eyes is the most sensitive area on your face—be extra gentle.
Simply give us a call or visit and we’ll help you determine the best facial cleansing product for your unique skin. We have several available for purchase in person or by visiting our online spa boutique. Here are just a few examples:
Our Eminence Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser cools and balances your skin as it treats oily and problem areas with cucumber and tea tree oil. Sweet almond milk and yogurt reduce the visible signs of problem skin and breakouts without stripping the skin of moisture.
Achieve clean, soft, and supple skin with our Eminence Wildflower Cleansing Balm. Ideal for all skin types, this transformative gel balm transitions to an oil cleanser when massaged into the skin and a purifying milk when emulsified with water.
Better yet, a periodic visit to our spa for a professional facial will help keep your face looking and feeling its best. Facials provide deep cleaning and moisturizing perfectly designed for your skin’s needs. Our staff will work with you to develop the best facial routine for you. Book your next spa appointment with us today! We look forward to helping you achieve your best self.